Monday, December 10, 2012

J - O - Y

Somehow in the midst of it all, I am discovering joy... Not happiness, but joy.

There is a difference between the two that I'm not sure if I have the words to explain. But, when you are joyful, you'll know it.

We have a court date this week. It is for temporary custody, child support, etc... I know that with this comes nights away from my children. I will have to start letting their father take them. Probably overnight.

And, while I am not excited about this, I am at peace. I know that God will take care of my babies. And, I know that His plan for their lives is perfect... No matter if it's all if the same plans I have for them or not.

I am trusting God with all that will happen and all that is happening, and even all that has already happened. With that trust, I have found peace. And, finding that peace has allowed me to rediscover joy.

I didn't know how empty of peace and joy I have been until I started rediscovering it. And, I'm just getting started!

I know that there are rough days ahead. But, I know that these dark times will soon pass and I'll be back on the mountain top again.

I will praise Him in the valleys and on the mountain tops!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment